Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, November 17, 2005

... relax & stop being a gan zheong spider.

i've got 2 papers tmr.

*freaks out*

woke up this morning to find out the church people aren't gonna watch Harry Potter anymore. HOW??!! the girls (xinwei, mel, angel) AND the guys (bob, cow & crapshoot, haha) are watching it todaaaay. my only hope is...

weiyi!! dear. please please please watch with me after my exams (and after yours, of course)?? plus sky high & chicken little.

alright, before i go into full-blown studying (stemming from full-blown panic), i need to put something down in black and white... ok, bits, in this case.

well, at cell on monday, i had a prompting to reveal what i prayed for, which is um, that i wanted 3 A- and 2 B+ for this sem... which will pull my CAP to a much needed 3.85. you can have fun figuring out my CAP now if you wanna. (actually, it's best if it's 3.9.)

i wanted to put this down because i just want to use this as a testimony on God's goodness. why? because i haven't been studying hard enough, and by my own strength i know it isn't going to happen. but i will have faith! stop worrying! and go for my exams. yay.

will let u guys know my results one month from now. remember this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home