Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, July 14, 2006

sometimes, i hate kids.

i just came back from children's cell.

OMG SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO SMACK SOME OF THEM BUT I CAN'T COZ I'M NOT THEIR MOM SO I THINK THEIR MOM SHOULD AND I SHOULD CALL THEM AND I THINK IF I WAS THEIR MOM THEY'D GET HELL BUT THEN I MIGHT GO TO JAIL.

grrr.

i hate brats. I DO!

'ehhh so unfair! so unfair! this is unfair! that is unfair! UNFAIRRRR!!!'

*smack*

me: come on let's sing together! *broad grin*
xxx: no.
me: ok at least stand together with us and do the actions together? *slightly stretched grin*
xxx: NO. i don't want.
me: so you're going to lean against the wall and sit down?
xxx: yes.
me: fine.
me: ok everybody else... (goes on with praise)

*smack*

xxx: boohoo! my hamster bit me!
me: okay.
xxx: it's very deep! very pain! (starts sobbing) i'm going to need to put the hamster down! boohoo!
me: (place plaster on her surface wound) hamsters are animals. you took it out in front of everyone though i told you not to. (TODAY'S LESSON WAS ON OBEDIENCE FOR GOD'S SAKE!) with so many people grabbing it, of course it'll get scared and bite right?!

me (to the rest): i don't want to see anymore hamsters next week. OK?!

and xxx had the audacity to glare at me.

*smack!!! arghhhhh!!!!!*

i do love my kids. but allowing them to turn into little tyrants is NOT what i came here for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home