Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, March 23, 2007

this is madness...

due to the extreme stress and results that fail over and over, i've taken to saying: 'this is madness!!' at times.

i always get a reply:

'THIS... IS... SPARTA!!!!!'

*kick*

sigh, the guys from my lab are retarded.

ah, but it's quite funny too la. then we start talking about how our poster examiners will come around, look at our extremely bare posters (coz no results) and proclaim: 'this is madness!!'

and then we will correspondingly respond, teeheehee.

---

oh, oh, oh.

let me tell you about this guy from my lab. i frequently shoot him with words and he will just shoot me back for fun, and sometimes, he'll just say something that makes no sense at all when he's losing the argument.

him: eh clean up the bench when you're done, or else prof will scold me again tomorrow morning.

me: eh, i will clean one lor.

him: well, just reminding you.

me: eh please, i'm not the one who messes up the area. i will clean up because it's my nature and habit.

him: *snorts* wah, what you trying to say?

me: you're the untidy one who messes up this place all the time! ask me to clean up somemore!! grr.

him: ... AT LEAST I'M NOT SHORT.

??!?!?!??!!?!?!!111!!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home