Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

have you been to phuket/bangkok?

ok here's the deal.

if you've been to phuket and/or bangkok, i'd like you to tell me what you've done/eaten there that you absolutely love coz it's cheap/so friggin nice u crave about it all the time (like how aileen craves for her mango sticky rice).

give me as much detail as possible, like where to get it and how much.

oh and if i buy stuff, how much should i bargain for: shoes, tops, shorts, capris, slippers, bags, belts, earrings, bras, skirts, etc etc...

100 baht?
200 baht?

ok my intention is to start at 50 baht. and stop at 100 baht.

HAHAHAHAHA I CAN BE AS CHEAPO AS I WANT AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME WHEEEEE

thanks folks! information, gimme gimme!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home