Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, November 18, 2005

... stop relaxing and be a gan cheong spider.

i is dead. after philo paper in the morning... every question took away 5% of brain. 21 questions (ehh 50cent.) after that, protein structure and function. screwed it up. a little depressed now. and still cannot talk properly. byebye 3.9.

ok i'm really quite upset. and i have speech impairment because my brain's just not working anymore. made so many careless mistakes; i'm so angry with myself, but too tired to scream. i know you're thinking, aiyah this girl always says this and gets all her As. not happening this time. and u don't understand how much i want my second upper nor how difficult it has been.

i can't believe i had to slack this sem.

i'm a freaking idiot. *sigh* it's all my own doing. laziness, taking hold of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home