Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, December 30, 2005

if you, wanna call me baybeh, just go ahead now...

yay! change song!

i don't know why my blog alignment is all wrong... someone please be a dear, and help me look at the source code and lemme know?

i have make up on my face. why? because valentine's day is coming. so? i'm doing a favour for alvin (science club posters la, u think he wanna see me in makeup meh). and?
we need to ham it up as a couple for the publicity posters.

*shudder* if i wasn't in love with cameras, i think i'd die first. i think once alanna (the photographer) says, 'it's a wrap' we'll run away screaming from each other.

if you make fun of me, I WILL SMACK YOU.

onto other not-so-weird stuff.


i got presents yesterday! my gift exchange partner was angel! again! she da best, gave a WHOLE bagful of stuff! as you can tell, i'm all happy and grin-y. she got me... *drumroll*

a bobbi brown lip gloss (it's my favourite now, i've got it on this morning)
a red sweater! and it's off shoulder! (it will be my favourite after CNY)

oh man, i can't remember the rest of the stuff she gave me... a note pad and something else i think. heh, go home and check.

edit: oh yes! colourful earrings! and they were just what i wanted. the right size too!

actually, i got something from everybody! coz mel n xinwei just came back from overseas (mel's been country hopping) so i got a silver pouch with butterfly patterns (uber pretty. i like!) and then she and xinwei pooled together and got me... *drumroll again*

ANOTHER STRIPED BIKINI! WITH PADDING! *happiness*
and a polo shirt (i've gotten TWO green polos this x'mas. i don't know why. do i look like a green person?? but i still like, the cutting is sexyyy. cinched at the waist.)

hehheh. hehhehheh.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home