Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, July 16, 2006

minty freshness!!

i saw a mint coloured bag today... i felt so fresh just looking at it! i love the colour mint green... it has a marvelous cooling effect on me. =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

today was a turning point in church. not so much due to the sermon, but because of all the events that have been leading to this day.

i'm tired of my excuses, of the horrid side of me that has emerged after fighting it off for years since i knew Christ.

ever since last december... since the brief flame that took hold of me got extinguished so quickly, i've allowed myself to lose control to all my sinful desires, lose sight of my direction, lose all my senses to the things i'd rather do than to serve God's purposes.

i'm so wretched.

i hated it when i prayed and i knew i wasn't going to change.

i hated it when i prayed for a miracle knowing that it won't happen because You're unhappy with me.

i hated knowing it hurt You to see me in this state, and worse that i kept doing it.

i want to change. i really do.

it's been awhile. did you read my previous blog from multiply? it used to be full of posts talking about my spiritual life... which was my life. since when did my life and spiritual life become separate?

when i started out blogging, my intention was to put the attention on Him, not myself. it wasn't to be self-centered at all.

i'm glad everything's falling apart now. serves me right.

well, minty-freshness... here i come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home