Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, September 09, 2006

oh, joy.

i've finally got a free day coz i'm running a 48 hour experiment, and guess what?

i'm stuck at home with the cramps and peeling skin. yes, it's still peeling. (peel! banana! peel, peel! banana!)

as farty says, i'm literally falling apart.

anyways, will try to do some work while waiting for my skin to regenerate.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

my dad's stuck at the AGM of Changi Rise right now. AGM... that's a nice way of calling it. what it really means is the annual haggling of maintenance fees.

my mum was dishing the dirt on the AGM - she got really bored coz it was all in english, and i think most of the ladies left the men behind to fight the case. if the AGM was held in mandarin, i have NO DOUBT my mum will have loads to say.

(oh and i was sleeping like a pig till 1030am so i had no idea where my parents were till i started getting hungry. and until my mum came home. haha.)

anyways, we just found out that a large bit of the maintenance fees goes to security.

guess how much.


$250,000!!!!!!!


they're insane! and Changi Rise's security sucks big time coz of the high number of thefts. and especially with my brother's incident, where they were supposed to get back to us... but guess what?? THEY NEVER DID!

i highly suspect it was an inside job, and my brother's stuff were pilfered by a part-time security officer. that's why they 'forgot' to show us footage. the security is useless. and the security cameras are useless too.

argh, so angry.

but apparently the occupants are just as peeved so i guess the fact that the meeting's still going on is good.

results of the meeting will be updated when my dad gets home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home