Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, August 28, 2006

the graveyard shift

oh, great.

i'm stuck in school at this time of the night (morning) counting slides... AND MY COUNTER JUST GAVE UP ON ME.

gahhhhhhhhhh now i have to come back tmr morning. and vie for the microscope with my fellow project-mates/ colleagues (?)

-_-
----------------------------------------------------------

i've been leaving school in the wee hours - 430am, 12am - rushing out some results before my prof kicks us out of his lab (oh Lord, i pray you give me favour, please, thanks)

i'm determined to finish my project and everything by the end of this year. which gives me 5 months to work on my thesis.

please pray, thank you. i am really very, very, tired.


... and scared.

um, and stressed.

AND worried.

aiyah a lot of things la. sheesh. my hair's all coming off. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home