Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

*glee*

well, things have not been going XD for awhile already...

BUT THE PRESENTS ARE COMING IN!!! yay!!

i like turning my head towards my mini cupboard and seeing wrapped up parcels and torn up wrapping paper on top of it!!

teehee. it's chriiiiiiiistmas! time to be jolly no matter whether i feel like it or not coz THAT'S the spirit!

*skips to my loo*

ooh and had a fantastic lunch (high tea at shangri-la orchard!!) with my lab this afternoon. it was nice to see all the guys looking smart (in clothes, i mean. brain-wise... er...) for once. wish we'd taken a picture, since we were all dressed up and i know i won't be staying on after i graduate.

i have a great lab... *chin wobbles*

ok, this is making me sad.

*breathes*

:D:D:D:D:D

and xinwei made me laugh soooo hard (NO PUN INTENDED!!!) today.

fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty fatty

*snicker*

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home