Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, February 09, 2007

i wanna break every clock (cloud!).

i'm not too clever.

i just got a brand new DIY french manicure set - and by that i mean i bought the nail stickers, white and nude separately.

so being me, and dumb, i was looking for something to do while my report was being printed and... ah-ha! why don't i try the manicure now?

...

it's been half an hour since my report's been done and i'm still waiting for the polish to dry - and not to mention it's a very bad job done. but oh, it was so much effort i'm not going to wash everything off just like that.

sian la. still haven't bathe (i managed to eat, somehow, with some very small casualties to the tips) and draw my lousy parasites for the report.

GAH!! HOW SPASTIC CAN I GET??!?!??11

-------------------------------------------------------------

(5 min later)

ah, forget it. i'll just wash my face and off to school i go to save my lab partner!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home