Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, April 19, 2007

free cone day/carnivorrrrrrrre *growl*




















the queue was SO LONG.


me to the ben & jerry's girl: "what??!?! the queue is
outside???"

but i waited anyway. it's free ben & jerry's, come on - you can't blame me.






oh checcccck it out! i am mole-y!

this was my first cone: strawberry cheesecake. mind you, the single scoop was huge, but i ates most of it already by the time i found somewhere to sit.








just look at our greedy faces:























the rest came after awhile to get their free cone... so i unabashedly went along for my 2nd cone! no pictures, but i got choc fudge brownie. thick and not too sweet. yum-alicious.


but alas! it was an evil-plot to turn us into...

















bunnie-boys and girl!!! *horror!!1*



---------------------------------------------------------



this was what we enjoyed the most at carnivore:


roasted pineapple!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home