Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, June 08, 2007

come to me at midnight

it's nice, how a very short meeting just to pick up a frisbee, can make my heart swell up (and feel like bursting).

i don't know, maybe it's the unexpected meeting, or because of the short period that we have... that's why even though he was a little smelly, (ok, who am i kidding? QUITE SMELLY.) we hugged, had a moment, then sent him off with a prayer.

ah, short but sweet.

-------

ok i might regret penning down this impossibly diabetic mushy moment... but i will still publish this. hurhur.

does anyone want to gush about their boyfriends with me? coz i'm definitely on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home