Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, August 06, 2007

at church yesterday...

i just sat down, watching around the eating area while aileen and candice chatted.

then i spotted the youth worship drummer (name's seth, apparently) walking towards us to ask candice something.

after they talked for a bit, i actually stopped stoning at a distance and suddenly mentioned,

'hey i saw u at the anberlin concert!'

seth: OH REALLY??! U WERE THERE?? eh........... you look familiar.

me: *shrug* (coz maybe he's just seen me around church?)

alvin walks to our table with noodles...

me: hewoo!! :D

seth: (to alvin) eh! u look familiar too... *face screws up in concentration*

aileen: OH OH THEY KISSED AT THE CONCERT ON STAGE!!

alvin and me: *sputter!!*

seth: ??............................. OMG!!! IT'S YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alvin; me: *chokes on noodles*; *sputter somemore*

---

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home