Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, July 27, 2007

conviction to get in shape.

i need to get up and MOVE, and get off my lazy butt. but...

i hate jogging. the morning jogs in crescent were the worst times ever. ugh. i just don't get how people can enjoy jogging. you've lost me there!

swimming's okay, minus the fact that it can get pretty mundane doing laps over and over.

i'm not sporty... have u seen me play anything? maybe coz running's involved. *shrug*

sprinting's probably the only thing i am ok at, but it doesn't do anything for your stamina...

SO!

i signed up for dance classes again yesterday. yay, 2 lessons a week - reggae and hiphop; one's with my cell and another with alvin.

i cannot wait. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home