Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, February 04, 2008

stupid david tan.

pastor eugene's sermon this afternoon was about how 'real men go to church'.

he was explaining that the male numbers in most churches frequently fall below that of women, and though it may be that way because some men feel that church activities cater more to the feminine side, it really shouldn't be the case.

one example ps eugene used of a man who was very in touch with his feelings was, 'psalms was written by david!'

in my mind i thought, 'oh good point.' so i proceeded to write it down in my notebook.

while scribbling halfway through, restless candice suddenly turned to me and said, 'hey did you know david tan is back?'

i burst out, 'WHAT??!!?! THAT @$@$& NEVER EVEN TELL ME! #%&#%^! #%(*^$$#!!!!11!! I ASKED HIM SO MANY TIMES SOMEMORE! I EVEN PRAYED FOR HIM!! #!^$#@!!!'

then i turned back down to my notebook to see what i wrote:




















what a Freudian slip. i laughed my head off!! then i wrote somemore (since i knew i was going to blog about it TO SHOW MY DISPLEASURE WITH THIS ONE DAVID TANZY):





















of course after that he popped by fcbc to 'surprise' me (and a whole bunch of other people).

...

but i'm not going to fall for that! don't come and 'viviaaaaaaaaaaan' me, it's not going to work.

u owe me an ice cream. *mean glare*

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home