Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

poking my eyes out with the fourth finger

i'm just done freaking out.

i'd inserted my brand new monthly contact lenses into my eye when i started feeling a little uncomfortable, so i decided to remove them.

being an ex-contact lense wearer, taking the lenses out is no big deal. i mean, u just open your eyes wide and kinda pinch the lenses out, no?

NO.

NOT WITH THIS BLOODY PAIR.

i started freaking out coz no matter how many times i tried, it just refused to leave my iris.

eventually, of course, i managed to take the lenses off...

by sticking my fourth finger into my eye, and lifting the lenses off my iris/eyeball using my nail.

*shudder*

should i be getting used to this?? -frown-

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home