Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, March 06, 2008

meandering thoughts

i'm tired but i'm still in school, waiting for my cultures to mature so i can experiment on them.

i don't feel like coming to work tomorrow... i wonder if i write an email to my prof... will he allow it?

i shall try begging. maybe i should send it to him only when i leave school; i'm suspecting work to end in the wee hours of the morning.

cramps... ugh. first days are NOT comfy at all.

alvin's not here yet. if he drives i'll bring all my work home. whether or not my prof allows i think i will just work from home. must rest... i have another experiment on sunday 10pm which will last till 4am.

---

my cultures aren't ready. which means sunday's experiment will start at around 12am and end on monday at 6am?

i'm feeling rather indifferent and numb about the unearthly hours; the sooner you get used to it the better. i'm just wishing i wasn't wearing a thin dress coz i'm freezing in the malaria room.

I HAVE NOT PLANNED FOR KIDS CLUB YET. *bashes my head into the wall*

i need more time. and a clearer mind. it's beginning to feel as if i'm walking through a big fluffy cloud and only discovering things as they get closer. i'm so groggy i can't even do my usual 'plan everything, make sure you have everything ready' kinda anticipation.

i'm looking forward to my self proclaimed 'off'-days after tonight and monday morning.

sleeping in is the one comfort that i haven't had in a long, long while.

despite all these, i still thank God we've got such beautifully healthy cultures. =)

oh brb, time to check my smears.

---

Dear Lord, please let them be majority rings now. but i'm okay if you have better plans. amen.

---

ah... better plans are ahead.

maybe finishing at 4am. *shrug*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home