Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

New Surrender

alvin points at his screen. i take a look, gasp, and starts smacking him rapidly while squealing 'gimme gimme gimme gimme nao nao nao!!!'

Anberlin's fans, let's all rejoice!

---

haris: oh gimme gimme gimme

josh: O_O "OH OH my player is charging - *scrambles around and whips out a thumbdrive at record speed* NAH THIS ONE!!"

seth: i msged him -

me: Seth quickly come online! Alvin and i have something for u! :D :D :D

seth: I can't i'm out! What is it?!

me: HAHAHA! Something new for u to surrender to!

seth: Gosh!! Oh man!!

me: YAR! KUAI DIAN! :)

seth: What time?!

me: I'll be in school till 9! Or look for alvin! :D

seth: Okie! :)

me: :D

2 Comments:

  • At Friday, September 12, 2008 10:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha u didn't mention in that post that i chionged home just for the file transfer! haha... THANKS ALVIN! i'm hooked on retrace, the resistance, breaking,HAIGHT ST, and of course misearbile visu! :D

     
  • At Saturday, September 13, 2008 9:55:00 AM, Blogger feline said…

    hahaha yeah you reached home in record time man!

    and those are the same songs i'm hooked onto as well! and yes, haight street is very nice. question though: where's BREATHING?

    gah, 70's song... sheesh. *shudder*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home