Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, July 28, 2008

kelvin and siew lee's wedding

i don't get to meet the Loon family often so it was great that the wedding brought almost everyone together! (all except for aunty mew in australia with her two gorgeous daughters.)

YAY! happiness all around! XD


me and mom

DSCF5241


teh outfit of the day

DSCF5246


adrean's Raoul photo moment, hehe

DSCF5247


my cousin, neil! i think he's the youngest in the family

DSCF5254


grandma, uncle bert and family

DSCF5260


aunty mew fong and family (canada? USA?)

DSCF5261


aunty joanne and family (canada)

DSCF5262


aunty mew chan and family

DSCF5280


neil's hilarious. i love bullying him... BUT HE STARTED IT! HE ALWAYS DOES! HE CALLED ME CHUBBY!!! :(

DSCF5269

DSCF5270


Loon boys have cheeky faces. too bad their ring leader, Mark, wasn't around. *sigh*

DSCF5274


all the unmarried cousins

DSCF5278


daddy!! :D

DSCF5281


ok ceremony beginning... woah violinists!! playing pachelbel's canon heehee

DSCF5289


'and here beholds the RING to rule them all!!!' yar, i'm only kidding.

DSCF5298


so sweet T_T

DSCF5305


DSCF5319


tea ceremony

DSCF5324


bridal car

DSCF5381

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, July 28, 2008 10:56:00 PM, Blogger dawn said…

    Hello you look very pretty in your yellow dress, and omg, I know Kelvin (the bridegroom)! He joined Adam Khoo when I was going to leave, haha! I wonder if all the Loons I know are linked, hrmm.

     
  • At Tuesday, July 29, 2008 8:59:00 AM, Blogger feline said…

    most prob, since the Loon clan is really small :D

    if i'm not wrong, it's my family, my grand-dad's secret wife's family and one other clan. heehee.

    AND YEAH I LOVE MY DRESS TOO!! XD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home