Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

retrace the steps...

man, i love the new anberlin album. it's like drinking water after a long drought. satisfaction! :D

but some songs really irk me.

really really irk me. like younglife and northern lights. *shudder*

but everything else is so good! man, 'retrace' and 'disappear' are both me and alvin's favorites. i think the first few songs are the best. the progression from song to song is just so... smooth!

oh please please please let them make good that promise to come at the end of the year please please please.

here's 'retrace' ------->

(eh jolene ah, does my blog autoplay? skali the people i've been laughing about at your blog is actually me... *mortified*)

---

i'm feeling very aunty today and i don't know why. crap.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home