Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

new togs i've bought in the span of 3 days.

THE MANGO SALE IS HERE AGAIN!! XD

butt hugging - i like:

DSCF9917

*whiplash!* - i love catwoman. alvin, i don't know why i told you it was batgirl. rather blind of me... anyways! i have 2 comic lady shirts now! i'll add this to my wonder woman shirt. :D

DSCF9919

a very flattering pencil skirt:

DSCF9920

a navy a-line skirt:

DSCF9922

i bought the navy version of this too, but i wore it immediately the next day coz it's so cute with my vest. :D

DSCF9921

and i love this dress. for once, a tube dress that doesn't make me feel chubby:

DSCF9923

AND AND AND!!!

NEL SOLD ME THIS FROM HER SHOP!!!

once i saw it, i was like, 'I WANT.' coz this sort of cut always grabs my attention. and it's so easy to wear, and a just little bit mod. *love*

DSCF9924

the back:

DSCF9925

details:

DSCF9926

DSCF9928

IT HAS POCKETS!! XD

DSCF9927

it's very flattering on me, and just the right size.

i'm so happy that nel and grid decided to start this side project of selling clothes because THEY HAVE REALLY GREAT TASTE (just take a look at what they wear to church on sundays). and the clothes they brought to show me... there's really something for everyone!

also also! they don't bring in the stuff u see on spree sites WHICH I AM GLAD coz i'm so sick of the same bangkok stuff that everyone is selling for crazy prices. and the quality is better with nel and ingrid. :D:D and they bring in different sizes instead of the free size nonsense that everyone else sells. ugh.

here's their site, which is very new: Notre Secret

"not a secret"?

hahaha. play on words. very nice. btw i think they need more models, so if u weigh an exceptable weight and carry yourself off nicely, please notify me and i will pass on the message. thanks!

XOXO (hoho, how gossip girl-ish)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home