Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, November 19, 2009

almost ready to brace the cold

(above: mango sweater in navy, grey aldo cap, uniqlo preppy cardigan, zara black beanie, zara taupe gloves, green uniqlo leggings, mango sweater in peach)


my top's completely settled; i've also got a red pea coat and a beige coat (i just realized both are from zara... and cost me less than $40 each) to wrap up in.

so now... i just need to make sure my butt doesn't freeze over and fall off. well, time to go shopping for bottoms!

(of course, i'm really just using this 'buying clothes for a trip' as a cover-up. i'm really just nursing my deep seated desire for autumn/winter clothing. look at those gloves! they're so very precious. *happy sigh*)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home