Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, April 14, 2011

a blank mind.

i was filling in our church invitation cards when i stopped.

i'm near the bottom of the pile.

oh crap we don't have enough cards, AND I WROTE MY COLLEAGUES' CARDS FIRST OH CRAP DIEEEEEEEEEE

die la, must print more cards. better count my pile now, see how many i have missing.

'1, 2, 3, 4, ... 137 (odd the pile is ending), ... 145...'

OMG I GAVE ALVIN HALF LA WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME.

---

inadvertently i'd given alvin a mild heart attack when i scared him with the possibility of not having enough cards. hee!

sorry babe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home