Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, November 28, 2005

kick off my shoes, flop on my bed, and stone.

my exams are over.

no, i'm not gloating, but i'm so relieved right now. this sem has been really bad and i think it's because i started off on the wrong foot.

maybe i'm a little melancholic right now. i don't know, but i've recently been exposed to things and the little secrets of people's lives, which led to me taking stock of mine.

it really isn't great, but i make do. i have friends, though none close, but they are the people who support me. i love them. each and every one. i have my family and weiyi. i have my cell. i have God.

i just want to be a better person. not one who's competitive, and prioritizes my school work over many other things that should be used to shape this ugly me. i want to be someone who's dependable, not flaky.

many things i regret; many things i want to undo. i'll probably wait awhile before i start afresh. for now, think i'll just sit back, and take things as they come.

yeah life is good, and i'm alright. sometimes i really suck, but i'm alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home