Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, December 10, 2005

4 more hours till full swing.

teehee... zouk out! zouk out!

yeah i know i'm damn sua gu la ok? but i'm blardy excited! felix is coming to pick me soon and gimme a lift to weiyi's place where i'll wait till 11 and get another lift from felix into sentosa. weird arrangement right.

dellia's wedding was PERFECT. at least from my point of view la. the fairy costume was not thaaat bad la. plus the halo made the whole outfit go. ultra romantic la, the whole thing. *wobbly chin*

okok. need to upload songs into my mp3 and i'm all set. see u peeps after 8am.

WOO HOO!!

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home