Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

... clear out my wardrobe!

crap. i'm now quite glad i don't have a job. no money coming in anymore, but lotsa stuff to do!

1. clear my wardrobe and sell them on ebay/yahoo-auctions.
2. plan for children's cell for the next 6 mths? 1 year?

i just did the first part of #1. now to take loads of pictures and upload them plus descriptions. *headache*

it's quite sad i have to rely on this for income. SELLING 2ND-HAND CLOTHES!!

eh by the way, i'm pretty much cooped up at home. the measly few dollars i have left in my account are purely meant for food. like, food-court priced food. no more marche's, no more great pasta at taka. :(

sigh. but! zouk out's (hopefully) not gonna cost me anything because if u know me, i can't drink. i mean, don't drink. so. that cancels out spending on da booze. and greg's (hopefully) sending me home coz he's practically my neighbour. wonder how long we're gonna last though... from 8pm till 8am? haha, knowing me, i'll keep grooving as long as the music keeps playing. but when it stops i'll probably lose control of my legs and greg and felix will have to drag me off the beach.

and it slipped my mind that i've got service the next day! forgot service has shifted to sunday (but somehow i remembered i have no more service on sat. :p). and at 130pm. i can't stay till 8am man, but if greg is staying, i guess i have no choice... (greg, are u reading this right now?)

haha, ok la, i'll leave when you're ready to leave. anyways, greg and felix were absolute sweeties coz they paid $10 out of the $34 ticket for me. our plan was for me to go so the rest of the nus bunch will go too. but our plan failed miserably. so it's just greg, greg's girl (mel), felix and moi. and this guy called... i can't remember his name, but i know he has ah beng hair. u know, the shiny and macdonald's hair parting sort? the great big M on the forehead? yes, xinwei you would know.

can't wait can't wait can't wait.

alright gonna go visit lammy's mum at CGH. see ya later.

__________________________________________________

(5 min later, with some inspiration from the toilet bowl...)

my gosh i totally forgot.

ANGEE!! YOU WANNA GO ZOUK OUT??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home