Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

weiyi - my ultimate provider for laughs

(weird accent)
o-kay. tomorrow. at 1700 hours. we rawn-dey-voo at my place. it is anchorage, oh wait. is it anchorage? or anchorpoint... yes, anchorage. #xx-xx, block gee, singapore xxxxxx. den, we rawn-dey-voo, at the hot tub. oh wait. hot tub... uh! jacuzzi. yes, the jacuzzi. then, we cheeel.

o-kay. you got that? (me: dear! dear! can i put this on my blog? please? please? *guffaw*) listen! wait. WAIT. ok u listening? (me: hahahaha) o-kay. den, about one-900 hours, we proceed to my place - for rations.

(normal voice)
but that depends on whether my dad allows us to come up or not. if not then we go out to eat, yes?

(return of the weird accent)
o-kay. u still listening? (me: AHAHAHA!!) dear! concentrate. this is important. DEN, at approximately 2030 hours, we will go, to plaza SING-apura. and there we will watch the chicken that is little. ok you got that? you got that?

(normal voice)
should i cut my hair?

-weiyi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home