Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, December 05, 2005

it's the 5th of december.

happy anniversary dear.

(i'm sorry i forgot till u came over.)

it's been 4 years! it's been a long time already. the years just passed by in a flash, really. pretty scary. me and weiyi were lounging next to the pool and staring at the stars when we realized that in 2-3 years time we might be talking about marriage. if everything goes well, that is.

we stared at each other for awhile.

ah well, we'll talk about it when the time comes. for the moment it was just nice to be sitting by the pool, staring at the sky full of blinking stars, holding hands, and waiting for 12am to swing by.

man, am i in a romantic mood or what?

my relationship with weiyi has been the only relationship i can call real for all my 22 years. and it's definitely been a good one. would love to grow old with u babe. but we need to grow in many areas before we can talk about marriage; i'm sure u know that.

ok i'll come back and write more later... i'm slipping into one of my moods again. where i write really emo stuff again. dishwalla does this to me sometimes.

_________________________________________________

(ten minutes later and still listening to dishwalla.)

i love this band. i would go mad at their concert. if i had money to get the tickets. haha, then i hope they come after i grad.

hey, don't let the sun go down
don't let it end here now
cause you're right, and I'm everything you're not
could i ever be the one

hmm i'm so broke. i have about $100 left in my bank which will go into presents and blessings. well. i shall just skin down this hol then.

i have a knack for early morning blogging nowadays. which is not good coz i get all incoherent. and my thoughts jump everywhere.

oh and 'closing time' by semisonic reminds me of my bad singing last night in my manly voice. sigh.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn. night people. it's gonna be a long, hungry holiday.

ooh, and i love u dear. coming to my place looking all bleary-eyed was... a fuzz maker? ok it made me all warm and fuzzy, as fuzzy as the fat cat we saw just now. yeah, the one i thought had died. mmm. warm and fuzzzz-y.

ok, really, time to sleep.

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, December 05, 2005 11:32:00 AM, Blogger furple said…

    Four years? goodness, thats a long, long time.

    i still remember when you both weren't together yet... and then showing up on prom night, weiyi with a silly grin, vivien with a silly t-shirt tan, holding hands

    altogether now, aWWWwwww.

    happy anniversary you guys. i hope you two do go all the way. *bless*

     
  • At Monday, December 05, 2005 12:11:00 PM, Blogger feline said…

    did we really make such an impact? coz apparently that's what aileen remembers too!

    maybe my t-shirt burn really scorched the memory in. (pun intended.)

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home