Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, December 02, 2005

... work off all the adrenaline.

'You are cheerleaders. Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded. What you do is a tiny, pathetic subset of dancing. I will attempt to turn your robotic routines into poetry, written with the human body. Follow me, or perish, sweater monkeys.'

-Sparky aka mr. spirit-fingers

oh, i luuuuuuurve bring it on! i can understand why greg has watched it 7? 8? times over. hehehe... i wanna join a cheerleading squad and go...

i'm sexy, i'm cute, i'm popular to boot!

ok i've said that line on stage before. while prancing about and acting coy. haha. pjc sc performance rocks.

and it wasn't even supposed to be my role! leann couldn't make it for rehearsal so i 'volunteered' to just 'pretend' so that we could time the performance. haha now u know, xinwei! (xinwei was the director) yeah. the act of my lifetime. wow.

i think i've gone mad. now for all my dance videos. teehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home