Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, December 31, 2005

if you, wanna buy me flowers, just, go ahead now!

i'm going for a prom styled celebration tonight. i had nothing to wear.... until a brainwave occurred to me. 'why don't i wear my black tube dress under my satin halter?' i tried it, and prayed it won't look ludicrous.

HALLELUJAH! i have an outfit! *happiness*

hurhur, i love the new song on my blog. i may seem like a hiphop girl, but... it's going down the drain la. but i still have my 140+ alternative tracks! as compared to my 60+ hiphop tracks in my mp3.

OHH. everybody's going either for oasis or franz ferdinand. or both, in thailand. i waaaaant. mel and greg's going oasis. alvin's not going coz he went for oasis at madison garden last hol (he was in the States! lucky bugger.) but he's going for franz f.! and greg too. and so is mel and xinwei. then i think all four may wanna go to thailand (separately) to catch both acts (plus other bands) in thailand for the rock fest.

i feel abandoned. :(

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home