Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

-numb-

being chided was good. over the whole debacle, i've been counselled, and sort of reprimanded, which was also good.

i feel so maligned. sometimes, u just find someone whom u can clique with, and make friends with... until something blows up and bites u in the ass.

i also feel betrayed. i've never entered any of my friendships guardedly, so i trust and speak openly. i see that was stupid now.

don't mind me as i build back my walls to defend and to protect. and just walk away from this mess, because there's absolutely nothing i want to salvage.

really. i just wanna stay away from guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home