Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, January 06, 2006

wanna know your neighbours? go, stub your toe.

it was raining when i was on my way home from kids' cell. i reached my place, and walked into the slippery lift lobby. i looked up, and there was a family waiting for the lift as well. and as i looked up, i didn't realize there was one more step.

i stubbed my big toe.

*starts screaming in my head* it was SO painful i started hopping around, irregardless of how unglam (and perhaps, terrifying, to their 4 year old girl) i looked; i was all drenched and frumpy!

i shot them a 'don't mind me, i'm just in severe pain' grimace.

they gave me a 'omgdness u need to be more careful' smile.

i found out they live on the tenth floor! and scared their little girl somemore in the lift carriage. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home