Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, January 07, 2006

what a triumph. :)

i saw one of my exes yesterday. you know, the one from NUS engin?? if u know, good. yes, that one.

i supposed i haven't really been over the whole mess, coz it, well, ended in a mess, which continued confusing me... all the way till... now?

ok anyways, i was going home from my last day of work, and it was raining, so i ran under the bus shelter. eh, what the heck, he was standing right there. somehow, he was standing right next to me. i turned around, gave a start, smiled, made small talk... then turned away and talked to my colleague (coz it's rude to leave her standing alone, while my back was to her; and because... i just had nothing to say to him.)

he looked pissed for some reason. eh, whatever la. *shrug* his bus came, said 'bye' and left.

and i felt... nothing.

*does the boogie*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home