Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

oh man, funny phone call! (to me la)

5 min ago...

[handphone rings... eh it's my good friend! not really before, but he is now. weiyi!]

[i pick up the phone]

me: er... (it just hit me that i don't have free incoming all day, but he does. so what i usually do is hang up and call him back coz i'm at home.)

him: eh! why u pick up the phone!!

me: er... yar... i just realized... haha, sorry, i call u back, i call u back! wah lau waste my money la...

him: argh!! u just wasted mine also! i can't believe u picked it up! argh!

we giam kannas. *sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home