Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

*SCREEEEEEEEEAAMM*

I AM SO ANGRY!

BOTH STUPID EBAY BUYERS ARE IDIOTS!!

on my advert i put 'meet ups at my convenience only'. MINE. NOT YOURS. ARE U BLIND??? so when i got the first buyer's request to meet at jurong east, i was a little disturbed alr coz i wrote 'i only do meet ups between city hall to simei'.

but! never mind! i was about to go when she msged 'where are you? can u meet me at JEC because i have class at 7.'

SO WHAT. IF U CANNOT MAKE IT, BLOODY PAY FOR POSTAGE LA!

so i said no. then i asked her to pay for postage. and she dared ask me for a discount. eh, come on la, i'm doing the travelling here, and i'm willing to almost drop it on your royal lap at jurong east. why can't u meet me halfway??

ok. so. never mind. i will arrange with her when i feel like it. perhaps late next next week. OR NEXT YEAR. then i went down to town to meet the next one.

SHE DIDN'T TURN UP.

i really, really, really cannot stand people who come and make me wait and wait and wait. then when i'm on the mrt then ask me to come back.

U FREAKS. I'M NOT YOUR DELIVERY PERSON. HAVE A BIT OF MANNERS CAN??!

don't come and tell me i have a temper. yes i do. and it's only to people who somehow have no courtesy and no sense of knowing how to 'zuo ren'.

don't incur my wrath.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home