Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Thursday, January 05, 2006

this reminds me!

was listening to third eye blind and 2 princes (the song i put up) on my mp3 just now... and it just reminded me of lincoln mah, wayne (han), and clement teo.

come on, if u know them in jc like me, don't these songs remind u of them?? you know, the first 3 months, them in their over large AC shirts and pants, dancing (more like stomping) on the floor like there's no tomorrow. then lincoln and clement hated each other like cats and mice, while wayne was always the clueless buffer.

why did they dance together though... OH! yes. haha, we were all in SF (student facilitators, sort of the 1st 3 months PJCSC) and we were preparing for the school dance i think. hahaha. i loved dancing with them though always wary of where their feet landed (not on mine, preferably! it's happened before.)

in the end, lincoln left for acjc. no more seeing him sprint from pjc to jec to meet his OG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home