Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Friday, March 17, 2006

it's friiiiiiday!

wow, it's a month to the exams. and i haven't even done much studying!

oh no. (then what have i been busy with? WORK. homework and study is very different.)

anyways, went to repair my laptop hinges (yeah, they broke, so technically i had a tablet. sort of.) at hewlett packard. i didn't know how to get there, so i asked my dad.

'oh, the technopark at alexander? it's one stop after sajc. then u walk to the opposite.'

so after school, i happily took 97 and looked out for SA. ahh, my brother's old school... so i kept peering to the left, checking out the old building. then just as the bus was leaving the bus stop, i looked to my right.

CRAP, THERE'S THE HP BUILDING ARGGGHHHH

i had to walk all the way backwards, in the blazing sun.

at least when i got the the repair centre, they told me that repairs will only take 45 minutes (:D), and that the repairs were FREE coz my warranty was for 3 years. (:D:D:D)

the past two days were... fantastiche. *self-indulgent smile*

well, i'm off to kids cell (it's games day! hurrah!) and then to my first ever G12 conference!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home