Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, March 12, 2006

it's late.

well, going to bed now. but before leaving, here's somemore stanzas!

when stars are falling dark
will light the way
will hit the ground and fall
into the shade
i'll light the night with fire
and run away.

I only stand to break your heart
You can tell it by the way I walk away,
Runaway girl
I only stand to break your heart
You can tell it by the way I run away,
Runaway girl

was this over before
before it ever began?


emo songs soothe me and hurt me.

sometimes i just need to cry and feel the pain - just so i don't make the same mistake twice. will be back to perky self tomorrow, no worries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home