Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

*bleary-eyed*

having world cup, an IC50 determination experiment set-up, honours project proposal, church activities ALL coming together at one go is not good.

oh yes, and i need to read up on the mole concept by saturday morning 9am, straight after all of the above are over. oh man, i only have 3 days...

just let me whine for a bit. *sigh*

can't believe the work in the lab. leaving at 930pm the past few nights... and we're not leaving NTU tonight at all!!

yeah, overnight experiment, though me and alvin have no idea why we have to do an overnight experiment. *groan* i even dragged my sleeping bag along. and inflatable pillow.

i just wanna go home. and sleep. and then wake up at 3am for germany vs poland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home