Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Monday, June 05, 2006

shy-zonts vs skit-zonts.

(above) how would u pronounce 'schizonts'?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway, i am crazy busy nowadays... worked like mad for my honours project proposal (coz i was being all last minute. again.), and tomorrow it's finally (shaky) hands-on!

then there's kids camp this weekend, and i'm really praying mummy won't stop me from going.

ARGH THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO!

*flounders*

ok viv. breathe in, breathe out.

i need to:

- find out how much blood to feed my parasite 'pets' tmr

- whack my proposal into place... need to read more protocols, need to think of concrete plans to carry out my experiment, not just:

step 1. grow parasite
step 2. expose parasite to drug
step 3. microarray

...

seriously, that was all i put in my proposal. T_T

- check what to bring for camp, and what the activities will be, what's required of me as a group leader, what to do with the extra vacancies left behind by 3 last minute drop outs.

GAH!

- oh, oh. and check out the prices for dance classes. are u interested? lemme know.


pant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home