Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

my free day.

weee!! i love wednesdays coz they're my free day.

... it's been a while since i woke up at 1130 already. T_T

meeting scary melly later for some 3 hours of pool; i miss hanging out with her, man. i mean, we hang out with the rest at least once a month, but just the 2 of us? haven't happened for what seems like a year.

i really suck as a friend.

ah well. anyways, she's quit her job so she's gonna be pretty free. which means i'll be spending the whole day out. and the fact that i've slept half my free time away means i've got tons of work undone.

crap.

i think i'll finish it when i come home. if i'm not sapped of energy yet.

(what a pointless post.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home