Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, September 09, 2006

a day at the lab (boohoo)

(this will be a photo blog)



evidence that farty passed the flu to me FIRST. and then i fall sick for a month!


just look at the time! and i'm still in lab. (fyi, it's 3:16am)



the view from my lab: ooh it's all cloudy...




going to get instant noodles? hold on... ok! this way! *points with hair*


we start seeing weird messages of doom outside the chem department.


farty also begins to see the occasional furry ginger cat, and at old airport road, no less.


we're leaving school early! but i'm so used to the gloom i can hardly open my eyes... *squint*


and off i go to buy me a pair of jeans... online! (no time to shop la.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home