Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

the primary 4 cook

i was pretty proud of myself for cooking up an instant noodle storm yesterday morning - i had to add my own seasoning!! coz it was just plain instant noodles without the sachets of seasoning and sauce.

so anyway, i was still patting myself on the back for the culinary effort, when i gave one of my girls a call for some children's club planning (we're swimming this saturday! :D) -

me: hello marissa!! eh i ask you, can u swim? are you free this saturday??

marissa: (sounding distracted) uh, uh, why ah... huh? swim ah? yah i can. uh...

me: ok good good. can you dive to the bottom of the pool?

marissa: yah, i got bronze and silver already. haha. eh vivien jiejie, when ah?

me: this saturday! eh you busy is it?

marissa: no la, my fingers dirty. can i call you back later?

me: (knowingly) HAHA! eating chicken wings ah??

marissa: no, baking cake.

me: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wah lau i suck can??! T_T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home