Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

sometimes, food makes us fight















i had these heavenly cubes for my study snack today.


they are cubes of cheese with flavoring, like fried onion (yum), mushroom (it tastes just like mushroom soup) and blue cheese (moo).

it's great coz they're so soft, and little cubes!! i cannot resist little cubes!!! so easy to pop into your mouth, and then they MELT and oh, the explosion of flavor!!! then i'd just use my tongue and press them to the roof of my mouth, and then slowly roll all over my tongue until my tastebuds cannot take it any longer (and my saliva starts gushing out because of the savory overload)... and then i'll swallow everything down. *smacks my lips*

YUMMI.

i am now about to go try the red packaging ones.

*slobber* you have to try them too!!! :D~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home