Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Sunday, January 14, 2007

hurhurhur i love my new dresses.

...

ok before u scroll down, the reason why i took these pictures was to show my mom.

coz i needed her opinion (since it's her money) on what to get.

this is $30... and SOLD OUT. WAHAHAHAHAHA!! (and also my favourite one out of the three.)
















look! no tummy! *glee* :D
















i've wanted a wrap dress for so long!!!! ok technically it isn't really a wrap dress, it's just a dress shaped like a wrap dress and has a sash thingamajig. it's $40.
















the picture below is the top of the dress, and a little bit of the sash thingamajig. (i love saying that. hahaha. thingamajig! thingamajig!!)

and, this will be my new year dress. coz it's 1. dressy, 2. RED.
















hurhur. i am really...
really excited.

i have dresses!!! that fit me!!! whoop!!!!

ok anyway, i was wondering if i should get this too:
















it's got puffy sleeves~!
















it's $50 leh. but such a demure dress!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home