Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, February 17, 2007

stuck in school for the hols

i am a very hardworking honors student, i have to say.

oh well, what to do? my stuff keeps dying, and it takes a long time for my cultures to recover.

thank goodness i have power 98 that's playing great songs. been here since 6am, and they've played muse, vertical horizon, breaking benjamin, creed, lenny kravitz and the likes. am enjoying e17 now! i'm so enjoying all my jc songs. :D

'all this time we were alone, guess i should've really known... baby you have always been mine (how far we were apart)...'

ohhh it's mario's 'let me love you'. have u watched the mtv?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

damn it i should've just gone clubbing last night. grrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home