Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Saturday, March 10, 2007

this is an empty funeral

I am the only one to blame for this

Somehow it all ends up the same

Soaring on the wings of selfish pride

I flew too high and like Icarus I collide

-------------------------------------------------------

i love this song, but then again who doesn't? (if you don't know it, you don't love it.)

oh, no worries, i'm not about to get emo here. i'm just feeling blessed for a great community and a great God, that's all.

this is what makes my life complete. a great walk with Him, with my little leaps of faith alongside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home