Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

alrighty!

ok my crazy nights spent in the lab are done... for now.

thanks to all of you who have been praying for me and being so understanding as to why i can't make it for get together dinners and such.

now for the next step in my project... i'm glad it's moving on, but at the same time, i can't help but have a sense of trepidation because everything was done in such a rush... not to mention alvin and i were half awake for the better part of it. (my experiments are always from 12am till 12pm the next day. somehow. and i don't know why.)

in a technical sense, i've been killing off my cells because i need to extract something from them... what if after 2 torturous weeks of culturing and harvesting, i realise by the end of this week i don't have enough, for some reason?

that would be the end of me. and my project. and my fyp. and hence, my grades.

i pray, pray, pray i get something. ANYTHING.

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 1:12:00 PM, Blogger direcow said…

    remember Sachel saying that the parasites (being parasites) always invade in the middle of the night, or else just happen to hit that timing for some reason or another?

    IT HAS HAPPENED TO USSSSS!!!

    *googly eyed*

    keep having faith!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home