Cadence

(A melodic or harmonic configuration that creates a sense of repose or resolution.)

"But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever." - Psalms 52:8

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

whee!!

'God is blessing me now! God is blessing me now!' (sing to the tune of 'Happy Birthday')

yosh!!!

YOSH YOSH YOSH!!!!

i'm out of proportionately and positively exhilarated because...

MY POSTER IS DONE AND IT IS TEH PRETTY-NESS!!!!!11!!!!ONE!!

/faints from exhaustion

and my microarray slides look whopping fantastic. how can this be???? alvin and i were so clumsy with it and it was our first and last try!!

thank you, God!!!! it's incredible how you gave the 2 of us a crazy ass year only to show that we are such weak beings, and you can pull us through no matter what. i pray i never forget your TONS AND TONS of blessing.

wah, i wanna cry already. everything is proceeding so smoothly now, it's butter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home